SmoothWizard Application Licence Agreement
Last Updated: 01.09.2023
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SMOOTHWIZARD APPLICATION.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By installing or using the SmoothWizard application (“the Software”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this End User Licence Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software.
2. Licence Grant: Subject to your compliance with the terms of this EULA, SmoothWizard grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to install and use the Software on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Subscription Plans: SmoothWizard offers two subscription plans: Basic Plan and Pro Plan. Each plan grants you access to different features and benefits as described on the SmoothWizard website.
4. Payment and Renewal: Payment for your chosen subscription plan will be processed according to the terms outlined during the checkout process. Subscription plans will automatically renew at the end of the billing cycle unless cancelled by you. You are responsible for keeping your payment information up to date.
5. Licence Differentiation:
- Basic Plan: The Basic Plan grants you access to the features associated with the Basic Plan as described on the SmoothWizard website.
- Pro Plan: The Pro Plan grants you access to the features associated with the Pro Plan as described on the SmoothWizard website.
6. Updates and Support: During the term of your subscription, you are entitled to receive updates and support services related to the Software, as determined by SmoothWizard based on your chosen subscription plan.
7. Termination: This licence is effective until terminated. SmoothWizard may terminate this licence or your subscription at any time if you breach any term of this EULA or violate the terms of your chosen subscription plan. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software.
8. Ownership: The Software and all intellectual property rights therein are owned by SmoothWizard and its licensors. SmoothWizard reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
9. Warranty Disclaimer: THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. Limitation of Liability: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SMOOTHWIZARD OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
11. Governing Law: This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
12. Entire Agreement: This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and SmoothWizard regarding the Software and your subscription plan, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings.
By installing or using the SmoothWizard application and subscribing to a plan, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this End User Licence Agreement and your chosen subscription plan.
For any questions regarding this licence agreement or your subscription, please contact us at [contact email/website].
SmoothWizard powered by SkullMedia Artur Spychalski Company from Poland